Business Development Services
Business linkages program
Training and Consultancy Services
ZAL ANNUAL EVENT
- Business linkages Forum
The BLF is designed to assist MSMEs in accessing key market information; market opportunities, technical supports with linkages to large companies and financial institutions.
- Enterprise award (Every 3 years). We use this platform to celebrate productive and enterprise leaders in the Niger Delta
- Micro, small and medium enterprise (MSMEs) in all sector of Business both startup’s and existing business.
- Investors (active and passive)
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Help structure their ideas into reality
- Strengthen existing structures and systems of the business to become competitive
- Strengthen existing business process for efficiency
- Creation/strengthening of existing business model
- Assisting MSMES maximize profit and thrive in the market
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
- Structuring of MSMEs ideas/business for market opportunities
- Assisting MSMEs to raise funding from their market.
- Assisting MSMEs overcome challenges and increase revenue and thrive
- Assist MSMEs improve performance and efficiency
- Gain a clear path to success
- Diversity of ideas from other experiences
- Enhancing business interaction with other Business and building Network
WHAT WE DO WITH SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
We are working with PIND Foundation to Expand business support activities to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the Niger Delta. This would include:
- Identify new markets and funding opportunities for growth-oriented SMEs.
- Organize outreach events to identify and register growth-oriented SMEs, and conduct PSC assessment on the SMEs to identify and develop upgrading plans.
- Commercially provide business support services to the SMEs to enable them to build the capacity to meet the requirements of the identified markets or funding institutions.
- Identify and strengthen the capacity of micro enterprises to increase sales to new or existing markets
2. Working with SDN on CSSF (Economic Diversification) – Artisan Oil Refining- creating alternative livelihood for people and community members. A case in Ogboinbiri on aqua culture value chain opportunities from training to sales in the market.
- We trained MSMEs, certify them to enable access to Finance
- Mobilised and trained over 1000 farmers in Poultry and aqua culture sector.
- Facilitate Access to Finance/Market with Bank of Agriculture and institutional buyers